Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New bike

Bought a new bike today, done with cars and hitchhikking from in the middle of nowhere for a piece of ass. If I can´t ride their on my bike, or take the train, then it isn´t happening. The next six months i don´t need a car anyway. I get around the city easier and faster on a bike, and don´t have to spill my savings on parking. Gone are the days of frustrating parking tickets and expensive mechanic fees, now the only thing i have to worry about is some shithead stealling my wheels.
Things seem as though they are turning. The summer is comming and the heavy clouds of the long winter, seem to be drifting away behind me in the horizon. But let´s see, I have to work the door this the weekend, and hopefully dealing with retards and agressive dumbasses who should have their teeth kicked in, will not spoil my good vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment