Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crazy shit

So a woman added me on face book. I met her on some dating site I stumbled across when I was bored. She seemed nice so we started chatting on skype. She had a webcam so that I could see her, I don’t so she could only hear my voice. Now this woman is quite attractive, and very friendly and warm. She lives about a two hour drive from me, so I thought maybe I would go see her some day. Then suddenly the conversation took a turn, and before I knew it, she was shoving her naked ass in the webcam and asking me what I was going to do to her when I came by. Bitch looked good to, nice ass and a cute little shaved pussy. Now don’t get m e wrong, I’m not the internet perv guy, looking for webcam sex, that kind of shit just happens to me, I was just bored chatting on line. It’s not the first time either, I once had a woman add me on face book that I never seen before in my life. She was fine too. Late thirties, mullato, and wealthy. She ended up visiting me for a weekend, fucking my brains out and taking me out to expensive restaurants. Then she wanted me to go on vacation with her, but I just couldn’t do it. I would not have gone if I had to pay for myself, and it just didn’t sit right with me. My friends were pissed, they all wanted me to go and make her buy me a rolex or some shit, but I just couldn’t do it.
It’s strange it’s as though I am either on top of the world and everything just falls in my lap, or nothing works for me at all. I have periods where women shun me like the fucking plague, and others where I go to the store for some juice and I come back with a model. It’s like a blessing and a curse all mixed in one, blending from one to the other. Whatever it is, I’m going to enjoy it when the world smiles at me, because it sure as fuck sucks when the dark clouds come rolling across the horizon. Therefore after work this weekend I am going to drive down to see this woman, take a viagara and fuck her brains out.
Until next time, with love…

No comments:

Post a Comment