Friday, April 2, 2010

I live on a ship. My plan is to one day just cast of, sail out into the world and never look back. There is not much keeping me here, and I think that sson it is time to move on. All I need is some cash to sink into the ship, and a little in my pocket, and I'm gone.
When I first got the ship I was engaged, unfortunately to the wrong woman. my plan was to sail around the world with her and make some babys on the way. Pretty good plan if you ask me, apart from the fact that it was the wrong woman. Who knows, maybe I will meet someone else instead, and if not I will go it alone.
I actually did meet someone a couple of months ago. I had had enough and needed to get away, so that's what I did. With only a couple of hundred bucks in my pocket i went to an island in the caribean, where a friend of a friend had a empty apartment i could stay. The first night there i met a beautiful american woman that I ended up spending the next 5 weeks with. For the first time in my life I actually met someone who got me, I meen realy understood me and liked me for what I am. When I left she vowed to come visit me, and the first month that I was home, we talked on the phone everyday. We talked about a potential future together and how many kids we should have and which country we wanted to live in. But alas, she never came, I guess something got in the way. I still get a mail from her about once a week, but i feel that she is fading, and the same must be happening for her. I still hope that she will visit, or ask me to come and see her, but I doubt that I will ever see her again. I have been heart broken before and I know that I will get over it, I just wish the connection that we had would have been allowed to flurish. Who knows maybe it will, only time holds the answer. For this time...with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment