Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fucked

"Is the glass half full or half empty?"
"You don´t understand.....it doesn´t matter... the glass is fucked."

I grew up with my father, he was everything to me. For me, the world revolved around him. It was just me and him against the world, and I think I was happy, content with the fact that I was loved and that my father would always be there for me. When I was 9 he met a woman and got married. When I was 12 she got pregnant. Shortly after my father told me that I wasn´t his child, disowned me and never really wanted anything to do with me from that day on. I spent he next 6 years in reformatories, until at 18 I was released into my own custody.
I will carry that shit with me for the rest of my life. I a smart enough to realize why I think and feel like I do, I am just unable to fix it. I have no trust in others, life has repeatedly taught me this hard lesson , so I have learned to get by alone. I sit and watch the rest of you curiously, puzzled at what goes on between you. Maybe I will never know.
Until next time…with love…

No comments:

Post a Comment